Let us take you From Look to Leap™.
Invest in your vision with
Have You Ever Asked Yourself:
- What am I good at?
- What can I do to earn a little more money?
- Is this idea worth it? Will it work?
- Am I qualified?
- Am I too old/inexperienced/under-resourced to make this happen?
How Can Leap Executive Strategies™ Help?
- Let us help you create your Purpose BluePrint™, a detailed plan to get from dreaming to doing!
- Personalized one-on-one or group career counseling
- Networking and personal/professional dvelopment opportunities through our series of signature luncheons and seminars
- Resources and contacts across a wide range of industries and areas of experise
- Professional and personal mentoring
Here Are The Facts:
Evidence shows that women are less self-assured than men—and that to succeed, confidence matters as much as competence. – Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, May 2014, The Atlantic
- Men overestimate their abilities and performance, and women underestimate both, even though there’s no difference in the quality of their performances.
- Women apply for promotion only when they met 100 percent of the qualifications. Men apply when they met 50 percent.
- Men initiate salary negotiations four times as often as women do, and when women do negotiate, they ask for 30 percent less money than men do.
- About three-quarters of both male and female entrepreneurs start businesses to pursue an opportunity (rather than out of necessity), but men show more positive perceptions about opportunities and their own capabilities, as well as lower fear of failure.
- Nearly two-thirds of men are confident they can start businesses, but less than half of women feel they have this capability. This is despite similar levels of education and experience.
Today or contact us with your questions!